Translate

Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy Friday!!



Oh so happy to see the weekends just
 around the corner, how about you?? Well Ladies Friday means
it's a new challenge here  Tutorial Time with Speedy TV,

 Today Lois Bak has 
a great Tutorial on Sponged Sun Rays!
We all went different directions with
 this fun one.I made a simple single layer card using the Sun Ray
 Technique and then stamped the lighthouse image from the 
Island Living Set to create a simple scene. Looks like a very peaceful to be
 as long as the weather was good! Don't think I would be much for being
on an island in a big storm!!The sun rays did seem to
  be a perfect fit with the lighthouse image.After stamping the image
 I colored it up and added the sentiment
from the same set and done.
 No layers so really
Quick and easy!




Just have to say this because it is a rarity these days!
Yesterday was my sweet  mom and dads 70th Wedding Anniversary!!
 Not many can say they have been married for that long.


Celebrate Mini stamp set

This weeks prize set for winner

12 comments:

Benzi said...

Wow, Davi. Your sunrays are spectacular. What a beautiful scene you've created.
Happy anniversary to your mother and dad. That is quite a big anniversary to celebrate. Good for them!

Stampsnob. said...

What a wonderful job you did on this , makes me want to be there....Lis

Lisa said...

Happy, happy anniversary to your parents!! How awesome!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the rays - they look amazing!! And I just love lighthouses!! This is fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

WOW Davi, this is gorgeous! I love the scene you've created and your sun rays look awesome!! That is wonderful your parents are celebrating their 70th Wedding Anniversary! I hope you have a fabulous weekend my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Pat said...

What a lovely scene.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fantastic, Davi! I love the beautiful scene you created, lighthouses and oceans are just some of my favorite thing!

Unknown said...

WOW! I am loving this card.. What a beautiful scene. Makes me smile my friend.

Hugs~

Unknown said...

Great card. Those sunbeams really bring the scene to life. Congrats to your parents. That is awesome.

jimlynn said...

Love those beautiful sun rays!! So very pretty.
Big congrats to your parents too! Fantastic.
Lynn

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful Davi! What a gorgeous background!

Karin said...

beautiful!
Have a great weekend!
Groetjes Karin

Jane said...

Love your scene Davi! You rocked this challenge this week!