Translate

Monday, June 30, 2014

Are you ready for the new FOSTV Challenge?

This week the challenge is to make a set of note cards.
 We all ran different directions with this one so stop over and see all the GREAT
 inspirations my teamies have for you. I have used a border technique we 
learned a TTSTV a few weeks ago. I have used 10 different stamp sets
 for the cards and holder....Dogwood Blossoms, Asian Delights 
Train Talk, Classic Dad, Wealthy Fish and the new June release 
Great Flower, Just a Note, Dino News, Tiger Lily, and the
Today Tomorrow and Always Sets.



After stamping  the images on each I used embossing folders to add
 texture to the bottom of each. Each one was colored and
 I added a little glitter to the train and card images for
the silver metal accents.


I then used different Spellbinder dies to cut 
different colored papers for the sentiments.



For the holder I took one long piece of paper folded twice 
added the image and embossing then rounded the corner and added 
a piece of velcro for a closure. Voila 
a quick set of note cards, a cute little gift for someone.








USA Heros mini stamp set

This weeks winner recieves the USA Heros Stamp Set

10 comments:

DJ Rants said...

Wow, gorgeous cards, love them all!

Janine said...

Davi - great set of cards - like the textures and styles very much.

Lisa said...

Wow, these are all amazing!! I love the embossing and the images!! What a fabulous gift card set!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Davi these are all superb a great idea and you have used such beautiful images.
hugs
lorraine x

Katie Sims said...

What a wonderful set of cards....I love all of the white space and your coloring is beautiful! :)

Stampsnob. said...

Great challenge all your cards are lovely....Lis

Ros Crawford said...

What BEAUTIFUL notecards!! And I love that envelope ... Have a wonderful week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful collection of cards Davi! Love all the textures!

Janis said...

I didn't even think of making a holder....and I have a bunch of those terrific Tombow fasteners, too! What a lovely way to complete your beautiful set. Love all the different images, colors, and embossed textures!!! Fantastic job!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Beautiful note cards Davi!! I love all of the different images and how you've embossed the bottom each card!
Hugs, Tammy