Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Today....



Team B's turn and we are challenging you to used Swirls and Pearls. Our Sponsor is Sweet & Sassy and they have generously supplied us with images.

I have used Sweet Cocoa colored and cut out! Isn't just the cutest little image, perfect for Christmas. Decided I had better get started on Christmas cards since it is just around the corner LOL!! I embossed my background with a  Swirls folder and added pearls to some of the swirls. In the pic the pearls look almost like a bead but really they are pearls!! The dp was a scrap that I wacked on an angle and stitched on. The perfect mat for my sweet little image. I actually used foam dots for the top part of the cup so as to give it more of a cup like dimension. Decided I would leave to front clean and add the sentiment on the inside.

18 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Davi your card is really beautiful! You gotta love Cocoa!! He looks fabulous peeking out of the cup with your pretty embossed swirls and pearls in the background! Love your added stitching detail too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Benzi said...

What wonderful pearls and swirls...perfect folder. I think Cocoa's is so adorable with those large ears. I really like this design and your wonderful stitiching. It's a wonderful Christmas card, Davi.

jimlynn said...

Cocoa is one of my very favorites and this one is adorable! Love the design and that wonderful stitching you always do. So very pretty!
Lynn

NanaConnie said...

Cocoa has always been one of my favorite characters, Davi, and you've done him proud with this one! Great coloring and I love both your stitching and the embossing.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this card! The swirls with pearls are the perfect backdrop for Cocoa! I love the stitched on panel- stitching looks so awesome on cards! Love your color choices as well.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my this is adorable!! And I love that triangular background!!

coldwaters2 said...

What a little cutie that image is Davi and such a fab simple design, love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Davi!! Sweet Cocoa is too cute!! I love the stitching and embossing!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Davi!! I love that sweet little mouse image and your fabulous pearly background!
Big hugs, Tammy

Karin said...

beautiful card, love the cute little mouse in his christmascup!
Groetjes karin

Donna K said...

the embossed background is so pretty and your cocoa is the cutest lil critter! fantastic design!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute Davi! Love the embossed background and sparkly detail!

Leah said...

This is so cute! I love the stitching and embossing you did. Gives it so much wonderful texture!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your yummy looking, adorable card!

Peanut said...

Adorable! Absolutely adorable, Davi. LOVE the stitched details.
hugs, Asha

Debi said...

So cute. Love the embossing and layout. The image really pops. And the stitching is great.

AppleApricot Wen said...

Oh my dear how sweet! So cute! xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute...love the dimension....